This anthology of thirty-six short stories with supporting notes and activities has everything South African learners need for success in Grade 12.
- all the short stories chosen by the national Department of Education
- a clear introduction to the short story genre
- fascinating background information on each author, plus a photograph
- footnotes for each story that explain unfamiliar words
- exam-style contextual questions and answers for each story
- essay questions with guidelines to writing good answers
- a glossary of useful vocabulary to help you answer questions confidently.